Monday 6 March 2006

Wow Stuart Ive done it again!!!!

  Yay, look what I can do now thanks to Stuart. Stuart is just so helpful!!! Thank you Stuart!!!! xxxxxxxx

This is a picture of my Sam, my Dad and my Joe on my 40th birthday last August. Think its much nicer and better to have the pics within the text like that.

Im all on my own tonight.  John went to see his new boss today - for his new job.  He says that there is a hell of alot to do and that the business is in a very sorry state so it would be a very big risk going there, also very challenging for him.  I said to him well there is only one way to go with it now and thats up.  I think the company has about 8 months to get better before it folds so that gives John some time to sort it out. I'm sure he can do it - I just have the feeling - well infact I know he can do it!!  When he comes back tomorrow night we will talk it all over again.

Right I must go now and play with this photo thing Ive got hee hee!!!

love Laine xxxx

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done what an excellent pupil - five stars!

Anonymous said...

You've got it Laine, I don't know if it's me or the PC...I've just typed an Entry with three great pictures, type there but pictures missing, so haven't posted it...
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

Love the photo's in the journal, your journal is always well written and interesting but the photo's really add that something special !

Anonymous said...

Excellent now ,we can look forward to lots more pictures ,these are lovely ,three lovely guys ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

See I knew you could do it! Now you can start letting your virtual pets stroll through once in a while. If you want any graphics, let me know & I'll load you up! LOL
Take good care of Oscars paw, wash it good with soap/water, poor some h2o2 on it & apply a lil antibiotic oint. Make sure it doesn't get infected!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Laine that is a love Picture ~ Stuart taught you well ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a lovely photo :-)