Monday 13 March 2006

monday feeling

Hello my journal friends,

Well what a funny day I have had.  I didn't have work today for like the first time in ages and I didnt know what to do with myself. I felt I wasted the day really because I just sat infront of the t.v. Watched Jeremy Kyle Show then This Morning - I've often wished when I was working that I was at home with my feet up and when I could do it I felt it was wrong and really lazy. I even started to fall asleep at one point!! How lazy was that!

At lunchtime John stopped working and took me into college so we could measure up for my installation. It was good also because he could get an idea of the space I have to work in so he can help me design my installation. So at least I did do something positive with my day!

I realised that my journal has crept from being about my artwork to more all about my personal life which in a way has happened naturally but I assure you I will still be keeping you up to date with any further developments on the art front.

I'm not working again tomorrow - what am I going to do with myself!!!!

Laine xxxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And at last you have moved in to colour!!

Anonymous said...

Well you relaxed this morning but did constuctive stuff this afternoon ,so its not all bad ,I like to hear about your everyday life as well as your art work ,a good mix .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did get an Alert but have just come back online...Enjoy your Tuesday off!
Thanks again for 'Signature'
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

Your alerts I think are working...; )
Marie

Anonymous said...

I got this alert hon'.  Be lazy...we all need down time. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

i'd rather learn about you and your life instead of the art i like reading about you :)

Anonymous said...

Laine I like hearing about your art but it is nice to get to know you away from college.   Ally

Anonymous said...

We all need time out now and again....if you felt you needed it then it was right....even if it has just been to show you that you prefer to work, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Whether about your art work or your life, I enjoy reading whatever you have to say.  Hope you can pluck up courage to read the final chapter one day, I put my heart and soul into it and it was so hard to write.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I love your entries regardless of what their about so don't worry about it :-)  At the end of the day it's your journal and you should feel comfortable with whatever you write about :-)  I wish when I'm at work sometimes that I could stay at home for the day but I'd probably spend the time on the computer lol