Saturday 25 March 2006

Sat. evening

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm feeling better this evening! Had a lovely lunch out at the Woolpack Inn, near Rye.  It was a lovely atmosphere, really old pub. It was good food too.  Then John and I went to a tea room and had a cream tea - how greedy is that LOL! But it was really nice and John enjoyed getting to know the new car - but really miserable weather!!! Now we are enjoying an evening in - and..... silence!!! No kids!! LOL Making the most of it - we have them all here for a week next weekend!!! 4 kids!!!! for a week!!! eeeeek - love them all though and really we are lucky they all get on well.  I think Emma might even be coming down to visit us one day too - been ages that we have had all five of them together!

Right tomorrow I will post about my art - and let you know how its all going - I've only got 8 weeks!!! Can't believe Im near the end of my HND already!!!!

Have a good evening,

Love Laine xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased you enjoyed your lunch and er your cream tea ..I know what your doing ,building up your stamina to have the boys and Emma ,as you say a week eek lol ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We had a lovely Sunny morning as we drove to Rochdale...for Haircuts..but later torrential rain. Glad you and John are having a 'together' weekend..Enjoy!
Speak soon
Aileen...X

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your lunch and cream tea. The weather was naff wasn't it?!! Have a nice sunday too before the kids descend! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

That sounds so delightfully yummy! I wish I could visit the UK but the chances of that are between slim and none. Glad you and John enjoyed yourselves.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a nice time

Anonymous said...

cream tea? how'd that taste. see someone enjoyed themselves :) peace.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you felt better :-)  Sounds like you had a nice day out.  Fancy having a pub lunch and then cream teas...........Glad john's getting to grips with the new car!!