Saturday 25 March 2006

Saturday

Just a quick entry. Been very lazy this morning - just caught up with all my alerts. Realised I hadnt put an entry in myself!!  Feel very very tired even though I slept from 11:00pm last night til 10:00am this morning - my head feels heavy and I feel wierd - cant really explain it.  Anyway I should be getting dressed now - John is out with the dog and then when he gets back we are going out for a meal to a pub called The Woolpack Inn!! No not the Emmerdale one!! LOL.  No kids this weekend so we are relaxing. Think Im relaxing too much!

Anyway better go!!!!

laine xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you have relaxed too much when you fall off the chair ;)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when we sleep too long we feel muzzy headed. Hope the fresh air and meal out will make you feel better. Have a great weekend. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Does you good to be lazy sometimes ~ The Wookpack Inn ~ looks a nice place to go have a meal ~ Hope your head clears and you can enjoy it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Just relax and in what a delightful looking place ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you caught up with your alerts because - obviously - I'm behind in mine. LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Hey chica...late to this one.  I'm still trying to catch up from my sister having been here.  I hope you enjoyed your free time! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies