Tuesday 28 March 2006

Tuesday

My entries seem to be getting later and later in the day!!! It's now quarter to ten - still can't get used to losing that hour - I'm wide awake at night and so so tired in the mornings - but then I think that's normal for me LOL

Good news though! John is going to be back tomorrow night now - he has got on well this week and will be able to get on better if he comes back tomorrow night. Yippeee!!!!!  He was a bit fed up tonight as they said they would take him out then let him down and he was on his own in the hotel. Wish I was in that hotel with him!!!

I'm back to college tomorrow - can't believe its another week already - always feel my week starts on a Wednesday as Im at college Wed. Thurs. Friday.  I should get my results back from my essay this week.  I think I've done really well - my tutor said it was excellent.  Well if it is a good mark I will publish it on to a journal so you can all read if you want to - not everyone will be interested so thats why Im going to put it on its own journal. I still havent started any work for my installation yet - I will try out some stuff tomorrow morning. So much to fit in especially with John not being here. Im doing his jobs too LOL.

Right I'm off to watch Eastenders - dont usually watch it but it's supposed to be good this week.  Then off to bed. Sorry bit of a boring entry tonight.

Love Laine xxxxxx

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Know you're glad John will be back. ;0)
Best of luck with your exam!!!!!!!
Take care,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Oh nice John home tomorrow ,I know what you mean about the hour ,good luck with the essay and installation,...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hello mate ~ my name is Debbie and I've just come across your journal. Will put you on my alerts ~ if they work !!! Just in case your interested I'm from Essex and I've done an entry on Eastenders today. If you fancy it pop across and have a look :-) Anyway I will see you soon, hugs ~x Debbie x~

http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

PS Is it by any chance your birthday on Sunday ??? ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

I know you are happy John is coming back:)
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

Anonymous said...

Yay!  I know you'll be glad to see him.  PLEASE post your essay here!  Those who don't care to read it will just skim. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Laine thats good news John coming home early ~ Will be interested to see your essay results ~ and glad your tutor thinks it is excellent ~ have fun with your installation look forward to seeing pictures of it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Awwww........it's sweet your missing John so much!  Hope you got a good mark on your essay :-)