Wednesday 29 March 2006

He is back!

Hello everyone,

Well I thought I would share with you our local park which is where I have been most of the day today as it was such a lovely day - which is not good as it meant I didnt do any college work that I was supposed to be doing!!!  These photos are especially for my friend Ally - she is a lovely lady I have met in Jland.

 This is Alexander Park in Hastings, my lovely local park.  It's beautiful and this is the lovely cafe that John and I often go to some lunch times.  You can see Oscar there having a sniff!!!

 This is the little stream that runs through the park, there are lots of ponds in this park, the park is huge about  approx. one mile long.

 It's so peaceful in this park you would never guess its in the middle of a town.

 this park is one of the many reasons I love living in Hastings.

 In the distance to the right yu can just see the cafe again and to the left is the bandstand.

 And here is my Oscar being a good boy and sitting for mummy whilst I take his picture!!!!

And, my John arrived home safely, Im glad to have him home!! Because it was such a lovely evening we took the boys and Oscar down the park so the boys could play footie.  I so love these light evenings especially when the sun is out. It means we get to visit the park more often!!!!  Our other favourite place to go for walks in the evenings is Bodiam Castle - when we go there again I will post some pictures for you to see. 

Anyway, take care everyone and if its another glorious day tomorrow I dont think much college work will get done again!!! Oh dear!!

Love Laine xxxx

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lainey thank you for the pictures Oscar is lovely and the park is a dream ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

PS  So glad John is home ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

So pleased John is home ,love Oscar ,what a handsome fellow ,pictures are great ,Hastings is near Eastbourne isnt it ?..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful park ~ lovely photo's. Thanks for sharing. BTW Oscar is gorgeous !!
take care ~x Debbie x~

http:journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics. Your Oscar is a cutie for sure!!!!!!!!
Sugar & girls

Anonymous said...

It looks a lovely park, Oscar is cute! Glad you had a sunny day, it was very overcast here. Strange how the weather can be so different in places so near to each other! Can you send the sun over here please if it's in Hastings again!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and thank you for sharing. I know you're glad your hunny is home:)Dianna

http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful park!   I know I'd be spending a lot of time there if I lived where you do.

Anonymous said...

Lovely shots of the park,
especially the bridge~
; )
Marie

Anonymous said...

The park looks lovely :-)  Thanks for sharing the photos with us.  Your dog looks adorable too.  Glad John's home safely ;-)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife