Sunday 26 March 2006

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all you mum's out there!  Hope you are all being pampered and got lots of goodies!!  My boys are not back til two today so havent seen them yet.  I'm making tea for our mums (and dads) so no rest me!!! 

Right I better go tidy this house up - you know what its like when your mum is coming round (and mum-in-law) - they tend to have a look see how clean your house is dont they!! LOL And Im an art student LOL I dont do tidy!!! hee hee

So I better scatter fairy dust and magic it tidy!! Oh there is my fairy right there ......

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Mothers day Laine" ~ hope you enjoy your company today ~and you get spoilt and get lots of goodies too ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely day Laine. I don't do tidy either and I've not got the excuse of beimg an art student. I did get a GCE in art, will that do for an excuse??!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

They both know you by now ,who worries about dust ?,Leave the dust where it is dont disturb it, its 'Happy' as I hope you are on this Mothers day ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MUMS DAY TO YA!!!!!! We don't have Mothers Day here until May 14!!!!! ;0)
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothering Sunday! Hope all is going well and you don't work too hard on this day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day back at you:)
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

Anonymous said...

wow happy mothers day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day to you hon!  I'm still trying to catch up on alerts...I'm down to fifty-four.  Thank goodness I had a do-nothing day today. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Happy belated mothers day to you lainey :-)  Hope you had a good meal!