Sunday 19 March 2006

Sunday

Hi everyone,

Well Im late tonight because I wasnt at my computer all weekend and I had 145 emails to sort out - most of them alerts! That will teach me not to keep on top of them! Quite a task to do really!

Right I promised you more pictures of the farm - so I will post a few more here. I wonder how that little Jimmy lamb is doing? Hope he is ok.

 This is my little Joe and his friend Jason (Joe on right) - they found a tractor and still and 9 and 10 its a great thing to play on!! Having a great time down on the farm!

 From the left its, sheep!, Jason, Robert, Jonty, Joe and my mate Carol - all smiles (even the sheep) down on the farm!!!

I will post some more sometime - I'm feeling a bit tired now and AOL take so long to upload the photos! But I promise I wont forget them!!

Got a busy week this week.  Taking my Joe (pictured above) to Great Ormond Street tomorrow (for my American friends that's a special very large children's hospital in London). My Joe is Growth Hormone Deficient and he has to be checked about every 6 months at the hospital to make sure he is growing well - he is doing really well bless him! I have to inject him everyday with growth hormone and he is well on average now for his age.  He used to be so tiny - bless him. 

We also pick our car up tomorrrow!!! yeee haaa - will be posting a pic of that tomorrow - that's on the other side of London so when we have finished at the hospital we will get the tube on the Northern Line to Morden and then walk up to the showroom.  Then we will drive our lovely new car home (well to the station to pick up the old car).  Then on Friday John takes his old car back up to Sheffield along with his files and work and stuff - and that will be his last day for that company.  (Means I get full use of new car on Friday!!! yee ha). LOL!

Anyway will let you all know how Joe gets on at hospital. See you soon.

Love Laine xxxx

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The alerts are so helpful but if you're not careful, you're literally drowning in them.  I've just caught up on all of mine.  Whew...I hope it lasts.

Good luck at the dr. tomorrow...and congratulations on the new car!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures yes smiles all round even as you say the sheep smiles too ,lol ,Marvelous place Great Ormand Street ,my Grandson Matt,is a patient there ,he has a narrow heart valve ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

is that music on your journal?

Anonymous said...

Great pix. Everyone looks so cheerful.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed the Day, and even the sheep enjoyed it (lol)
Fancy John coming to SHEFFIELD - my home town!
Good luck with the Hospital appointment...
'Speak' soon
Aileen...X

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, looks like a great place to enjoy the day.
~Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo

Anonymous said...

dag laine the hospital computer is so cracked out i cant even see the pictures hope your having a nice day peace and love

Anonymous said...

Laine they are lovely pictures ~ you all seem to be having a good time ~ even the Sheep is smiling ~ Hope the hospital appointment goes well ~ enjoy the New car ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Great pics - sounds like you have a rather busy week coming so I hope it all goes well for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Joe is a real cutey pie! You know my grandson Patrick, he's 12 now is very small for his age, he looks about 9. He's always been the small one in the family. His sister 16 is 5'11" & brother 14 is 5'10"...both still growing! My son their dad is 6"4". They took Patrick to be checked out when he was 6, but all was reported to be normal. just said he ws going to be small??? My son says he hopes he at least makes it over 5'7", I hope so too.
Good luck to your Joe!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Awww!  I'm late to this entry...hugs to your Joe...wish you were here in the states...I'd send him some of my cookies! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies