Wednesday 15 March 2006

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!! I just wrote a great entry and it has all gone - disappeared before my very eyes - when will I learn not to type it straight in - well I'm doing that now so I havent learnt!!!

oooooooooooh so annoying.

Anyway, I did babble at first so wont repeat the babble. Then I was telling you about college.  My tutor said today that he may be able to relocate me to a space where I can do my installation without having to buy lots of mdf and wood and save me some money. It will be a little ready made room. He had to get authorisation first though - Im sure he will.  It's sad though because it means that the girl in there already is being kicked off the course.  Anyway, I have alot to think about for my installation and lots to do. 

1) Take lots more photographs.

2) I have to gather lots of twigs, and acorns and leaves and bits from the woods to decide what people will walk on when they enter my installation.

3) Decide how dark the corridor will be leading to it and will it have any script.

4) I have lots of books my tutor recommends I read about stories in the woods.

5) Decide about lighting, about sounds - oh just too much!!! I have about 12 weeks I think.

I will let you all know what date my exhibition is. Anyone living nearby could visit!!! LOL Anyway that's way off yet in June - but I bet that time will go quickly. I really want to do well - this is my final year of HND and to get onto the course next year I have to do well!! OH so much to do!!!!!

Im feeling tired - just want my bed

Oi ted get out of my bed!!!

Laine xxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I wonder how that happens...lost entries BEFORE transit.  I always do direct entry too.  Hmm...  Yay! on your instillation. ;)  C.  htt://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Oh! Dear...chin up
I lose 'things' all the time on here..
Your 'Exhibition' sounds interesting...too far away for me though.
Love the Graphic!
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

How frustrating ,its bad enough finding time for one entry ,but to lose it well....!!You dont really have that long to prepare all that do you ?...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Frustrating is the correct word!!!! Then - you get so angry you forgot what you said to begin with!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to your journal.  Like your new car.  Hope all goes well with you exhibition.  Sounds like you are very excited about it.  Love your dog's birthday pictures.  I can tell he has a proud mommy.  You'll have to let us know if you get that new puppy.  Hope you have an awesome week.  TerryAnn.  

Anonymous said...

Laine how annoying to type a whole entry and lose it ~ hope your new location will save you some money ~ am looking forward to knowing how you are planning it ~ you seem to have some ideas floating around ~ Bird sounds would be nice the hooting of an owl ~ June will be here before you know it ~
Ally

Anonymous said...

Dropping by to say hi, have a great wkend ahead!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

I wanna come and see your exhibition but I don't live near you :-(  I hope you'll post some pics for us though!!