I can't believe it!!! I just wrote a great entry and it has all gone - disappeared before my very eyes - when will I learn not to type it straight in - well I'm doing that now so I havent learnt!!!
oooooooooooh so annoying.
Anyway, I did babble at first so wont repeat the babble. Then I was telling you about college. My tutor said today that he may be able to relocate me to a space where I can do my installation without having to buy lots of mdf and wood and save me some money. It will be a little ready made room. He had to get authorisation first though - Im sure he will. It's sad though because it means that the girl in there already is being kicked off the course. Anyway, I have alot to think about for my installation and lots to do.
1) Take lots more photographs.
2) I have to gather lots of twigs, and acorns and leaves and bits from the woods to decide what people will walk on when they enter my installation.
3) Decide how dark the corridor will be leading to it and will it have any script.
4) I have lots of books my tutor recommends I read about stories in the woods.
5) Decide about lighting, about sounds - oh just too much!!! I have about 12 weeks I think.
I will let you all know what date my exhibition is. Anyone living nearby could visit!!! LOL Anyway that's way off yet in June - but I bet that time will go quickly. I really want to do well - this is my final year of HND and to get onto the course next year I have to do well!! OH so much to do!!!!!
Im feeling tired - just want my bed
Oi ted get out of my bed!!!