Monday 27 March 2006

Start of a long week

Hi Jland!!

Well this is the start of a long week for me because John is away til Thursday night!  He started his new job today and he said that he got on very well.  The Company needs alot of sorting and John feels that they will let him lead them in the right direction.  There are only 4 of them at the moment (including John).  He has so much to do because of their mistakes in the past he has to bring their name back up too.  He has worked in this field before and is very knowledgable about the products they are going to sell.  Anyway he is very happy to do it and he said they can't go down any further so all he has to do is take them up! He will be working from home eventually but first he needs to liaise with them in the head office. 

John said the car ran like a dream up to Coventry - he said that he enjoyed using the cruise control on the motorway and he was very pleased with it.  Hmmmmm - wish it was mine!!! Never mind I shall enjoy it at weekends!

So here I am tonight all on my little lonesome - the kids are in bed and I'm now feeling lonely.  Got my lovely doggie to keep me company.  The sun came out tonight at six and it was so nice to go for a walk in the woods in the early evening!! Oh how I love summer evenings!!!! YAY!!!!

I hate sleeping on my own - especially at the moment as I keep getting night terrors - its like something is in the room and its going to attack me - John said to me on the phone just now that last night I woke him up saying something was in the room.  I remember being really scared but I dont remember saying that to him!! Poor John too as he had to get up at 4:30am this morning!

I havent been able to eat much today - I think its because Im missing John!! He left me a lovely note that I found in the kitchen this morning after he had gone it said;

Love you very much, you will be in my thoughts every moment we are apart, soon we will be in each others arms again. John xxxx

Isn't that lovely! Bless him - then I get those lovely butterflies in my tummy like I'm falling in love all over again!!! How can that keep happening to me.  Some people say to me 'oh, you wait in a few years you won't be so romantic' - well people said that to me years ago and after five years together if we can still be romantic I'm sure it can last another five years!!! At least I hope so and more!!

Take care everyone.
Laine xxxx

LOL Im  being optimistic, well it is British summertime isnt it????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iknow what you mean home alone its not good is it ,Iwatch tv then wander off to pc then back to the tv where I've lost the plot ,(on the tele)lol,cant settle , but sleep well cause I read till Icant stay awake anymore ............. Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh! Laine
It's lovely that you still feel the same way after 5yrs, it happens when you have found 'the one'. Allan and I still write to each other, and do 'Romantic' things after 18yrs.
Not long until Thursday..and John will be back!
Love your Signature... and yes it's definately warmer..
Aileen....X  

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww Love is terrific, isn't it? You'll appreciate him much more when you get him back. Smile:)
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

Anonymous said...

Praying you sleep well tonight.  John sounds like a great guy.  I could use some of that sun.  Readdy for warm!  Takecare friend.  TErryAnn.  

Anonymous said...

summer evenings? its spring. And what does his job require from him. What does he do anyway?
http://journals.aol.com/cherry2sweet2eat/ChocolateCherriedCreations/

Anonymous said...

Lainey John will soon be home ~ the days fly by ~ it will be the weekend before you know it ~ Hope he can help the company get back their good name ~ I am sure he will in no time ~ he sounds very dedicated ~ Lovely note from John ~  Ally

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel with John, Andy and I are the same after twenty years! I hope he can sort out the company and get it running right again. Not long till thursday! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

It's so sweet what you and John have :-)  I don't think it lasts for many people but you two seem to have it and know the secret to keeping it ;-)  you lucky things xx