Wednesday 31 May 2006

Update

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I am still alive!  My panels were delivered to college this morning - two of which I have already pasted on.  So relieved that they got there safely without too much trouble - we hired a Luton Van - John drove it in! We have James here to help us with it and later on this afternoon we are going back down the college to put the panels altogether. Then I can carry on pasting the images on.  I've found something to cover the floor and my friend is making the curtains for the entrance.  All is going well so far so fingers crossed.

Joe is getting on really well - we have had three visits to Great Ormond Street - by next Friday 9th June the test will be all over and we should get the results. He only has three more injections to have - they are not very nice injections - they go in his thigh muscle - but he is very very brave!!

Anyway, I hope you are all fine and I will be back soon. Take care and keep journaling!!!!

Love Laine xxxx

By Sazzy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear from you!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

How funny I was thinking about you this morning wondering how you were getting on ,So pleased Joes treatment is nearly over .....and that all your panels are now in college I told you you;d do it !.you are probablty like me work better under pressure ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Laine (((((hugs hon)))).....so glad to hear you got everything safely delivered to college!! Well done mate :-) Also great news Joe's tests are nearly over ~ and what a brave boy he's been, ah bless him! Take care, speak soon.
love n hugs Debbie ~xxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

So glad Joe's doing well and nearly over his tests. I knew you'd get the panels done if you stopped journalling for a while! Surprisng how much time we spend on our computers! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Laine so glad everything is going well for Joe ~ he is a very brave little boy ~ be nice when injections are finished ~ also glad you are getting everything sorted with your panels ~ you have been busy ~ and sound like you don't have too much to do to complete it all ~ looking forward to seeing pictures ~ when you finally complete it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

glad to get your news............

Anonymous said...

Glad you dropped by me! was wondering how you were
Knew you could do it....I'm sure it will be FAB
Hugs to a very brave((( Joe)))
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

Glad all is going well and that your panels got there safely.  Poor Joe with those injections.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

what is joe gettin tested for?

Anonymous said...

Glad those injections are almost over for Joe, poor thing!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Glad everythings going well for the art project and good luck to joe bless him :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Laine!
I've been gone for a week and am behind in my alerts. Glad everything is going okay right now.
Hugs,
Dianna