Tuesday 16 May 2006

A real sad Tuesday

I really havent had a very good day today!

Was feeling low because John went away - not back til Friday.

Feeling low about the hospital trips with Joe next week - dont really want to go on my own!  I hope he is alright - been thinking about when Im going to tell Joe what he has coming ahead of him.

Was feeling low because I'm so behind with my college work!

Then my Dad phones me tonight - my Mum was taken into hospital today - they think she has Angina.  I was just sent into shock then.  My poor Dad he probably not feeling good himself had to put up with me blubbering down the phone.  She is ok - they have kept her in over night to do tests - as there is a history of heart disease in my Mum's family they have to make sure she is ok before she goes home.  They said if it is Angina it can be treated.  I feel so far away over here in Hastings - and my Mum in hospital in Brighton.  I said to my Dad I would come over tomorrow and he said not to.  I wish John was here! Why do these things happen when the men folk are not around!! I need him to hold me!!!

I will keep you posted.

Laine xxx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be brave sweetie, we women are stronger than we think!
Ask God for strength & you'll recieve it! ;0)
I will say a prayer for you & your family tonight, don't forget about my Prayer Request Pg, lots of Prayer Warriors pass that way every day praying for those listed!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Laine,
I'm so sorry you have to go through this alone.
Hugs
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you . Take care love Gill x

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear ,I am so sorry ,I am sure your Mum is in good hands ,be strong my dear ,John will be in touch soon ,hugs ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh! Poor Laine...you will be in shock, but she is in the right place, to get some help and find find out what's wrong.You have a lot to think about just now,especially with Joe. I've been thinking of this today, and wondering how you were going to tell him?
Chin up, and hopefully things will feel better in the morning.
PS Glad you managed to speak to John
Aileen...X

Anonymous said...

Ah Laine, are you ok? do you want my number so you can phone me for a chat? Email or im me if you want ~ I'll be up ages yet ok. Big hugs to your mum that she gets well soon and ((((((((hugs)))))))) for you too.
lotsa love Deb ~xxxxxxx~
Thinking of you
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum Laine. Is she at the County, they've got a brilliant cardiac unit there. I pray she's OK and will be allowed out soon. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Awwwww laine :-(  ((((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))) Why don't you go and see your mum anyway??  Put your mind at rest xx  Please don't worry - but if you need to talk you know where we are xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Mum. Hope she will be ok. Helen

Anonymous said...

AW im sorry you feel so low he will be back soon..get happy girl!

Anonymous said...

{{{{Laine}}}}  My thoughts are with you and your family.  Keep the faith and smile
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Anonymous said...

Laine sorry you are feeling so low ~ Hope the news is good and they let your Mum home today ~ Not long now until John is home ~ I am sure you will catch up on your college work ~ keep us posted ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

thinking of you