Sunday 21 May 2006

Sunday

So sorry I havent been in touch just lately!  I just want to say thank you for all your kind comments.  I will try and visit your journals soon.  I want to say thank you to my lovely friend Debbie . Thanks Debbie you have been such a good friend and I appreciate it. xxx

My Mum is now home and is feeling well. She did have an Angina attack and it was good that my Dad saw the signs.  He used to be a first aider so he knew she was having a heart attack - thanks to him she got into hospital in time and now it can be controlled with tablets.

Im going to be very busy this week. Up in London at the hospital on Monday and Thursday.  I will let you know how I get on.  Hope you are all well!

I think Ive got my record alerts - I have 393 to get through.

Right update on art stuff!!! Im busy sticking on my images.  Still only two panels made - dont know how Im going to get much done in the week as Joe comes first with his hospital appointments. Anyway, the college is being painted and got ready for us to install our artwork - the first year students have to paint it all white and put the partitions up - I had to do that last year - so glad I dont have to do it this year - anyway I have two weeks to get it done so I can hire a van to take it in.  When it is up I will take pics for you all to see - Im trying not to panic but I cant see how Im gonna get it all done!!! eeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Anyway Im off now, take care.

bye for now Love Laine xx

This is one of my cat's Sophie  - she wanted to say hello! xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your Mum is going to be ok. Helen

Anonymous said...

Thats nearly 400 alerts Oh well I supose Ill get a comment from you about August bank holiday then LOL,Debbie is a babe isnt she ,so pleased your Mum is home ,and that it was angina and not a heart attack ,at least its treatable with meds ,look after her, I know you will ,have you told Joe he is going to GOSH yet ,and yes of course he comes first .You will probably get it all done in time ,somehow we do dont we ?.......hugs ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend :-) SO SO glad your mum is home and doing well ~ big hugs for her (((((((Laine's mum))))))) good job your dad was able to sort it out quickly! Wishing you loads of love and good luck tomorrow and Thursday ~ can you text me and let me know how you got on? I'll be at Tesco's (again lol) tomorrow night so won't be home til about 9ish if you want to ring. Good luck getting through all those alerts!!!!!! And with your art work ~ I'm sure you'll get there in the end ~ somehow lol. Jen (jmoqueen) says to send her love to you as well :-)
Big hugs hon, thinking of you tomorrow.
Speak soon, Deb ~xxxxxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Nearly 400 alerts!! I should turn them off for a few days if I were you and turn them back on when you have more time. Good luck at GOSH this week and I hope you get your panels finished in time. I'm so glad your mum is back home now, it must be a great relief for all of you. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your mom is okay and just turn the alerts off. You must have been so terrified. I'm sorry you all had to go through that.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

my grandmother died at home because there was nothing else they could do for her they kept goin in her heart to fix it but then it got to weak she was in the hospital for months it was sad because she had 2 heartattacks in front of us but we didnt see her shakin or wild stuff like the movies dramatize instead she just kept sayin my chest hurt and it feels like indegestion so we kept giving her bakin soda when we finally got there she was sittin up and talkin and the doctors had this moniter on her and at that time she was having a massive heartattack they said she was strong! she had about 4 or 5 heart attacks and people say u will die on the third i guess they dont kno crap im glad ur mom is feeling much better lucky her!!

Anonymous said...

Laine glad your Mum is back home ~ thats a relief it was Angina ~ my Mum lived for years and years with this condition ~ it is so easily treatable ~ Hope all goes well at GOSH and I am sure you will be ready with your panels you always manage to get there in the end ~ have a lovely week ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh hun so sorry to hear about your mum Im glad shes on the mend though,yes Debbie is a good friend and im glad she was there for you when you needed her,dont panic about the artwork,youll be fantastic and we cant wait to see the pics,all the best love xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your mum is home and feeling well :-)  Sorry to hear about the angina but like you say at least your dad recognised the signs!  Good luck with the art project and I hope joe gets on ok at the hospital xx