Tuesday 9 May 2006

MP3's and ebay!!

Hello everyone,

Well I have been busy on ebay as I wanted to surprise John for his birthday with an MP3 player - hmmm dont ask how but I've ended up with three of them!! 

There is this one; which says its an MP4 player but supports MP3 files (but Im a bit worried) can anyone help as Im wondering if it will play my MP3 files ok?? Will it?? It says it supports MP3!! What does that mean? Oh crikey have a made a huge mistake.  Anyway this one below cost me £29.00 (incl. postage and packing).

 

BRAND New One GB MP3/MP4/MTV player w/  FM radio, 1.5" 65K color display - Black

 

Then I bought these two: LOL poor Debbie  are gal from Essex was Im'ing me last night whilst I was buying these two LOL we did laugh as I kept losing bids but then ended up with two well Deb you can now see Ive got three!!! Dont ever shop with Deb folks she is a shopaholic LOL.

1GB MP3 WMA FM Rec Player USB Flash Drive 7 Colors Backlight

Right so now I have three!! Silly me!! Anyway which one shall I give John?? They are all better than mine and can anyone tell me if the MP4 will be any good to me?? Awww helllllllllllllppppppppp!!!

Love Laine xxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

no idea I stick to IPods....................

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help but I do not have one and know nothing about them.  I just use my computer or my compact disc and that is quite enough for me.  I think the only thing you can do is put the spare ones back on ebay and flog them.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I think the MP4 Is OK for you, it can store photos too and video files if my memory serves me correctly!  Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

first one looks an Ipod copy

Anonymous said...

Sorry I dont have the foggiest ...Debbies a gal isnt she lol ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

No ideal, old fashioned here...still just listen to a old radio! LOL
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

mp3's are beyond me, but no doubt I will get one at some point, lol!!

Anonymous said...

LOL as it's my fault you've got three I guess I'll just have to buy one then LOL ~ we did have a laugh didn't we hon :-) I'll ask the girls for you Laine ~ I haven't got a clue !!!!
lotsa love, shopaholic Debbie ~xxxxxxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

LOL Girl, I don't even have one and you have "three." You can give John one and mail one to me! Or you can give John all three and ask him to decide which one he likes the best and then use the others as gifts.
LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

i dont even think there is a 4 is there thats the first time i heard of it.