Monday 15 May 2006

Monday

Hi Everyone

Just a quick entry to say hello.  Sorry Im very behind on alerts!! I've been busy listing on ebay - I now have four items on there!! I didnt know it was so hard to do and took so long!!! Means I've neglected my alerts - I have 114 of them to go through!!  I will catch up soon I hope!!

Hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine went really quick - we only manage to make one more panel for my installation - still have three to make and time is running out fast.  I've really got to get on with it this week!  John is away this week - he goes tomorrow morning then comes back late Thursday night or early Friday morning!! He is off to Germany for work to look round the factory they have there.  I will miss him greatly but it will enable me to get a bit more work done - amazing when men folk are not about you can get on - dont you agree girls! LOL  I will miss him though!! 

I've got my two friends Maria and Carol coming round tomorrow for tea - with their kids! Thats 8 of us for tea tomorrow!! Then its Carol's turn to make tea on Wednesday night!! Keeps the kids amused and it means one of us has a break from doing tea!!  Im going to do bangers, mash and veg!! 

Anyway, Im off to give John lots of cuddles as I wont be able to for the rest of the week!!!!!

Love Laine xxx

Thanks to Dianna for my tag today.

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you manage to get your panels made in time, I'm sure you will. Have a good time with your friends, it'll fill in the empty gap while John's away! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Do not get carried away so much with your friends that you do not get the panels done.  Sounds like fun though.  I know you will miss John but the time will pass quickly.  Do not worry about alerts although I do hope you get time to see the Christening photos.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Oh we can chat Laine!!! when you're not having tea with your friends or making panels lol......you know I'm here if you're lonely and fancy a laugh and a chat ~ or do a bit of online spending lol :-) Enjoy your cuddles lol ;-) Take care hon
lotsa love Deb ~xxxxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your panels made in time, good luck!
I do agree, seems having a man under foot slows you down! ;0)
Have a great week.
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

I'm always behind in my alerts anymore because I'm addicted to psp. Which four items did you have? MP3 players? LOL Couldn't resist that! LOL
Good luck with those panels and enjoy the cuddles with John!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Laine hope the panels are coming along and that you can get them finished in time ~ I'm sure you will ~ with John away you will be able to get loads done ~ I know how much you will miss him ~ have fun with your friends ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Turbolister is a good tool for Ebay (free from them) I uploaded 58 items in 10 minutes - albeit already composed.

Can we have a link to your ebay sales?

Anonymous said...

I'm well behind with my alerts ,good luck with your panels ,and your family meal what a good idea ,especially when its not your turn lol ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

 I would love to see your panels.  Can you include a link to your sale?

             Julie

Anonymous said...

Hope John's work goes well!!  Yeek 114 alerts and there's me thinkin' I'm behind with 46??!!  Hope the meal went well xx