Thursday 26 January 2006

up late and tired

Hi guys,

Had another great day at college, rather productive actually. Sorry about the late entry - I've been printing stuff off for my seminar tomorrow  - I expect most of you are in bed by now! 

I had a great tutorial today with Sonia, one of my tutors, she was really excited about my work - she said it gave her an excited feeling in her stomach.  She also said that she cant see any reason why I shouldn't get on to the B.A. Hons course next year.  She said I definately have potential - bless her!! Anyway, I now have to convince my tutor tomorrow that I'm not painting at the mo.  Sonia said she could definately feel  an installation coming out of me or a sculpture - so Im looking towards more 3D maybe.  Anyway got seminar tomorrow - so I'm going to read all your journals then go to bed. It's really late!!!

night night

Love Laine xxxx

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No lainey ,you just caught me,I was just off to bed, Sonia gave you alot of positive feed back,you must feel more reassured about things nowkeep it up its all good stuff lol ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Must be a good feeling to have your tutor excited about your work :o)  So, have you sculpted in the past aswell as painting, or will this be something new for you?  
Night night, sleep tight ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hi Laine, I'm still up!! I hope you get on to the BA Honours course next year. Have you ever done sculpting? If you do we want pictures!! Good luck with your seminar tomorrow. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

If you've worked this far to get a BA Honors - don't pass that up!
Luck!
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/

Anonymous said...

WOW!  You go hon'!  I really admire anyone who can paint/sculpt.  My gift is words and photography (which I DEARLY miss...thanks again for the inspiration). ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Such high praise from Sonia and all your hard work you deserve tp get on to the B.A.Honours course next year...Look forward to seeing some more of your work.....Ally

Anonymous said...

Well done - go for it if you can........

Anonymous said...

I hope the seminar went ok :-)  So great that someone like your tutor can instill so much confidence in you!!