Tuesday 24 January 2006

Feeling a bit low

Hi Guys, First of all can I apologise that I take so long to comment on all your journals - Im just so busy then I realise there are so many alerts in my in box and I go crazy LOL. But I dont want to miss any of your entries so Im going to sit and read them all in a bit.  I'm a bit low today and I dont really know why.  I spoke to my brother on the phone tonight - he has been really ill with anxiety attacks just lately so I was relieved that he was much better.  He lives in Norwich which is a good 150 miles away - so dont seem him much - miss him like mad.  Anyway, I came off the phone and I sobbed like a baby!! John was so good and cuddled me and said you just say the word and we will go and see him.  So we are going to go up there as soon as I have finished working on a saturday which will be in about 3 weeks time.  I miss my brother so much and especially now they have a little boy who is not even a year old yet. 

Also been trying to sort my life out - got to think realistically about what is going to happen at the end of this academic year - I might not get on the the degree top up so I have to sort out what Im going to do as back-up.  I think I will do a course next year in teaching which lets me teach people over the age of 18.  I really want to do something with teaching.  Quite frightening to think that this could be my last year as a student! But part of me want to get out and do something - I'm good with people and I love being involved with the education side of things.  I am a governor at my little boys school and I did some training for that today - I loved it!  So I know that it's education I want to be in somehow!!! Basically Ive got to sort my life out.  But I do have to concentrate on doing well on this course too!!  I've got a seminar on Thursday and Friday and have not got anything really ready for that yet!!! EEEEEEEEk best get my skates on.  Crikey sorry I waffled alot tonight!!!!

Love Laine xxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your feelin' a bit happy today :-)  It's a good idea to have a backup plan but I expect you will be okay anyway!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your brother ,you will feel better if you can go and see him ,about your choices, things have a way of working out ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your brother and I know you will feel much better when you see him.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Nice for John to say you can go see your brother, I hope you enjoy the visit. It's hard making decisions about the future but I'm sure something will come along that's just right for you. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

You waffle away m'dear, we like waffle ;o)
Sorry to hear that you're feeling low, I hope you feel a little better after your tears, I always feel better after a good cry.
Have a better day tomorrow.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I hope it all comes together in one way or another for you.

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs))) Lainey
Hope you're feeling brighter today!
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll work all that out, Lainy. Simply focus of what you're doing now and then take the next step. Hope you feel better soon.
Big Hugs
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Anxiety attacks are the pits! poor guy.....don't worry about the enty's, everyone understands! Sometimes you gotta just delete some, like just keep the 'present' date, whatever that might be, tomorrow perhaps? Guess what? no one will even know! ~Diane~

Anonymous said...

It will do you and your brother good to see each other, Most of my family live in Norwich and the surrounding area...Hope you get into teaching as you love doing it,and are good with people......Ally

Anonymous said...

((((( You )))))
Hope things seem brighter today.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I think waffling goes right along with sorthing thoughts.  The answers will come to you....don't rush them.