Sunday 19 February 2006

Sunday Sunday

Hi everyone,

Well Stuart has a brilliant picture of trees in his journal today, do take a look. Stuart's trees.  Brilliant picture I think! But then you know I love trees LOL. 

I havent dont anymore to my essay. Been really busy doing nothing. Funny how you can be busy doing nothing isnt it!!! LOL To tell you the truth Im just being lazy - or am I? I just want to sleep whenever I stop, just curl up on the sofa and sleep - aaaaaaaah bliss!!! I think its because the weather is so miserable you just dont want to do anything.

Anyway, not much to say so I wont babble any longer, hope you all had a great weekend.

Love Laine xxxxx

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I saw Stuarts trees and thought of you ,have a nice sleep and then you know what !!!!!!!!.............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi! Laine
Allan took some 'photos of 'Trees' for you yesterday,as ever I can't get them the right size..(nothing to do with the litle white boxes at the corners)
I will keep trying...or may 'mail' them to you!
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to look through my photos.  I'm sure I have some tree images I can share with you.

Anonymous said...

Ok...is it time to take away your television?  Your...DVD's?  Get your tail in gear and finish that paper young lady.  Hehe ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I've been busy doing nothing too ;-)  

Anonymous said...

I think I have been pretty busy doing nothing as well except catch up on journals and do my own.  Nice to do nothing when the weather is bad.  You know I love trees.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

This weather does put you in hibernation mode! Not long to go before you need to hand the essay in! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it.
Trees are my passion.

Anonymous said...

Busy doing nothing, working the whole day through, trying to find lots of things not to do..your entry reminded me of that old song. now you have to get busy and finish that essay.....LOL....Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I hate lectures so I'll spare you. LOL
I would, however, like to remind you of the grade you are going to get on the essay! LOL Okay, I'm using scare tactics now. Sorry!!!
Couldn't resist that one! LOL
Dianna