Sunday 23 April 2006

Sunday

Hello all,

I did finally get round to putting my 4th part of my essay on my journal at the weekend but I dont think anyone got the alert for it. 

Im getting on really well with my work - I've made a good start on pasting all my images onto my model - so Im feeling a bit better about that. I've got to get all my stuff ready for my interview on Friday - which Im not worried about really - I either get in or I dont!!

Bought a gorgeous gorgeous dress for my brother's wedding - will try get a pic of it when I can.

Take care everyone and hope you all had a great weekend.

Love Laine xxxx

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laine, I didn't get an alert for the essay entry, but I did for this one lol omg AOL are up the wall still !! I have put an entry on today (hint, hint lol) but I don't think any alerts went out grrrrr !! Glad to hear work going ok, will be thinking of you Friday, with fingers crossed:-)
And more than glad you've got your dress for the wedding ~ would love to see a picture of it, before the event and during lol
take care, hugs Debbie ~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Lovely to hear from you ,will pop and read your essay entry in a minute ,The very best of luck for Friday .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i hope the wedding go as smooth as the icing on the cake

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well for you ~ good luck with your interview Friday ~ Look forward to seeing picture of the dress ~ am off to read your essay ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well and I reckon you've got the right attitude there for your interview ;-)  Good luck with it anyway xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((E)))))))))))  I'm late to this.  Hope your weekend was wonderful.  Good luck on that interview. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your dress! What colour is it?