Tuesday 4 July 2006

No Pictures

I am not going to put the pictures of my show onto journals as I had promised - I had a talk about it with my tutor today and I only just got a pass!! All that hard work and effort I put into it and it was nearly a fail.  Apparently my proposal and my evaluation was brilliant and my words were good but the show did not live up to what I was saying.  They said that it did not work! Made me feel very down and wished the world could swallow me up.

I am on the degree course for next year and I now wonder if I can do it!!!  They said that I only just passed!!! Well my tutor said that he pushed for me to pass as he knew I had alot going on with Joe' hospital appointments and that - so I feel like a bit of a failure today - I had a cry infront of him - how embarrassing was that!!!

But he said that I should use it in a positive way and help me with next year.

Im sorry Ive been away my friends - but you were the first people I came to with this!!!!

Laine xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laine you are never a failure ~ you worked so hard and with everything going on with Joe you had other priorities ~ and I am glad your tutour recognised that ~ you are on the degree course next year and of course you will do brilliantly ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

{{{Laine}}}}  I am so very new to your journal and I don't have all the history but I know you're brilliant!  Things happen in life that make our road not such a straight forward one.  You fought on and passed.  Keep your chin up and prove to them next year what you got and more, we know you can do it!
hugs
d

http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Anonymous said...

oh that's a real shame - don;t let it put you of next year
and do let us see your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well done you are on the degree course ,use what they have told you ,you will do well now you know where your weakness's are and next time will excell ,Hope everything is going well with Joe .        Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Thinking of You, and sending my Love
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

You're not a failure Laine, you passed! Now you know what you have to do to pass the next course. You've hd a lot of problems do deal with concerning Joe and your mum being rushed into hospital too. I hope she's doing OK now. I'm sure you'll be able to go in to the new course with your eyes wide open now. It's a good thing the tutor told you so you know what to work on! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you back Laine; think positive from your results and as your tutor has said use this information for next time. Much love, Joan

Anonymous said...

Hope you are well Laine.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger,you passed,end of,now move forward with determination and vigor to prove all of those toffee nosed stiffs that you are the best at what you do,well done hun and congrats xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/